• 3 nights 4 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• 4 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• Domestic Flights: Cape Town -
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-
• Car hire: 8 days Group C VW Polo to include unlimited mileage and maximum cover insurance
• 4 x 18 holes per person
• 1 x Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tour
• Dinner to the value of R 190 pp per night at any of Fancourt's 4 restaurants
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Arrive Cape Town International Airport. You'll be welcomed by a Top Link Guide who will assist you with collecting your rental car. Follow the guide to the Townhouse Hotel, located in the heart of historic Cape Town. Spend remainder of the day exploring the cafés, shops, curios and restaurants of the V&A Waterfront or simply relax at Townhouse Hotel.
Play Steenberg Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit Cape Point at The Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Full day privately guided Wine Tasting Tour of the Stellenbosch and Franschhoek Winelands. Visit famous estates such as Neethlingshof, Tokara and Boschendal.
Check out after breakfast and return your vehicle to the airport. Board your domestic flight to George. Collect your vehicle upon arrival and drive the short distance to Fancourt Golf Resort, home of the 2003 Presidents Cup. Check in and spend afternoon/evening at leisure.
Tee off at Fancourt Montagu after breakfast
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the quaint coastal town of Knysna and enjoy a stunning seafood meal at any of the restaurants at the Knysna Quays
Play Fancourt Outeniqua
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the ancient Cango Caves and town of Oudtshoorn; or simply top up your tan with a long drink pool-
Tee off at Fancourt Links
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the historic town of Mossel Bay -
Check out after breakfast and return vehicle to the airport where you will board your flight to Cape Town. Connect with your international return flight home.
Top Link SA Travel and Consulting
Call us 27-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Nights Cape Town and Garden Route Fancourt Golf Holiday
Special Local Products