Discover the majesty of the Mother City while enjoying absolute luxury on the world renowned V & A Waterfront. Visit Cape Town’s many historic sights and explore the fantastic Cape Wine Routes.
The Cape Grace Hotel, with its double-glazed French doors that open to scenic views of the international yacht marina, Table Mountain or the buzzing Waterfront, offers luxuriously appointed rooms.
All rooms include a thoughtful variety of delightful details designed to make guests feel at home. From fragrant fresh flower arrangements to the tasty in-room deli snacks and scented bath and body products. Elegantly styled and generously proportioned, each of the guestrooms is a warm and inviting space in which to relax and enjoy your stay in Cape Town.
• 3 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Driver/guide has a Professional Driver Permit (PDP), is a THETA registered tour guide and the vehicle has Passenger Liability Insurance
• 1 x 18 holes per person
• Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tour
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Itinerary- 3 nights/ 4 days
Arrive Cape Town International Airport. Welcomed by local tour representative. Stay at the Cape Grace 5 star Hotel, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront x 3 Nights. Relax at the hotel or suggested sightseeing of Cape Town City: The Dutch East India Company Castle and museum. Taking a cable-car trip up Table Mountain will offer you some of the most beautiful views in the world.
Play Steenberg Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the Steenberg Winery, the oldest working wine farm in South Africa (since 1688). Steenberg is en route to Cape Point at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, a noteworthy sightseeing experience.
Full day privately guided viticulture tour of the Winelands. Taste award-winning vintages at the chateaux made to the age-old Method Cap tradition. Learn more about the wine making process and indulge in the history of each estate as well as the region's rich past, dating back to the early days of the Dutch and French settlers of the 1600's.
Enjoy the morning doing some more sightseeing after breakfast. Check out and go to the airport. Board your flight back home.