Discover the majesty of the Mother City while enjoying absolute luxury on the world renowned V & A Waterfront. Visit Cape Town’s many historic sights and explore the fantastic Cape Wine Routes.
The Cape Grace Hotel, with its double-
All rooms include a thoughtful variety of delightful details designed to make guests feel at home. From fragrant fresh flower arrangements to the tasty in-
• 3 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-
• 1 x 18 holes per person
• Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tour
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Arrive Cape Town International Airport. Welcomed by local tour representative. Stay at the Cape Grace 5 star Hotel, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront x 3 Nights. Relax at the hotel or suggested sightseeing of Cape Town City: The Dutch East India Company Castle and museum. Taking a cable-
Play Steenberg Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the Steenberg Winery, the oldest working wine farm in South Africa (since 1688). Steenberg is en route to Cape Point at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, a noteworthy sightseeing experience.
Full day privately guided viticulture tour of the Winelands. Taste award-
Enjoy the morning doing some more sightseeing after breakfast. Check out and go to the airport. Board your flight back home.
Top Link SA Travel and Consulting
Call us 27-
Email : email@example.com
3 Nights Luxury Cape Town Golf Holiday
Special Local Products