Spend three nights in absolute luxury having your every want and whim catered for with the added pleasure of playing a round of golf at the top ranked golf course in South Africa!
At Tinga the aim is to please and they have the means to please even the most discerning traveller. Experience the Kruger National Park like never before at this fantastic world class game lodge.
Situated on the banks of the Sabie River, in the prime game-
Set in an exceptional and unique location, innovative architectural and landscaping techniques ensure that the Leopard Creek Golf Course is in harmony with the environment, while lakes and small streams have been diverted through the development to create scenic vistas and interesting golf strategies.
This truly is the perfect safari experience with a touch of class.
• 3 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, service charges, full board & local drinks
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-
• 1 x 18 holes, golf carts and halfway house included as per itinerary
• 2 x Ranger guided safaris per day
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Arrive Johannesburg International Airport and board domestic flight to the Kruger Park. Airport meet and greet by local tour representative and transfer to Tinga Private Game Lodge x 3 Nights, Full Board.
Tinga Private Game Lodge boasts two luxury lodges. Legends can be described as a classic safari lodge whilst the Narina Lodge has a distinctly more African feel. Included excursion: Ranger guided safari in 4x4 open safari vehicle in the Kruger National Park.
Full day safari with game rangers in the Kruger Park.
Play Leopard Creek Golf Course, golf cart and halfway house included. Included excursion after golf: Ranger guided safari in open 4x4 safari vehicles in the Kruger National Park
Embark on an early morning safari before enjoying breakfast. Check out and transfer to the airport for flight to Johannesburg.
Top Link SA Travel and Consulting
Call us 27-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Nights Kruger National Park Golf and Safari
Special Local Products