In the amphitheatre of life, the peaks of enjoyment are to be found in the babble of a brook, the whisper of a breeze and the cheer of a warm sun. These are the special qualities that you will find in Lanzerac wines - wines as majestic and celebrated as the estate from which they were borne.
The hotel is situated in the centre of the famous South African wine producing areas of Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franschhoek and Somerset West, and very close to numerous golf courses and the beaches of the Strand, Gordon’s Bay and Cape Town.
• 5 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Driver/guide has a Professional Driver Permit (PDP), is a THETA registered tour guide and the vehicle has Passenger Liability Insurance
• Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tour
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Itinerary- 5 nights/ 6 days
Arrive Cape Town International Airport. Welcomed by local tour representative. Drive the scenic route to Lanzerac Manor and Winery, located on a private working wine estate in the world-famous Jonkers-hoek Valley surrounded by the dramatic Helderberg mountains.
Play Stellenbosch Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Explore the student town of Stellenbosch. Visit Spier Village where you have access, within easy walking distance, to a Wine Centre, a seasonal open-air theatre, swimming pools, a spa, children’s activities, craft exhibitions, wildlife encounters, horse riding and a nearby a golf course – and yet still be in the heart of the Winelands.
Play De Zalze Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Drive to Cape Town and visit the world famous V&A Waterfront. Enjoy a meal at one of the numerous restaurants situated on the waterfront.
Play Pearl Valley Golf Course, golf cart and halfway house included.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit a few of the wine estates on the Stellenbosch Wine Route for some wine tasting or a romantic picnic in the vineyards.
Full day privately guided viticulture tour of the Winelands. Taste award-winning vintages at the chateaux made to the age-old Method Cap tradition. Learn more about the wine making process and indulge in the history of each estate as well as the region's rich past, dating back to the early days of the Dutch and French settlers of the 1600's.
Check out after breakfast and transfer to the airport where you will board your flight home.