Soaring above the glittering Knysna lagoon and offering breathtaking mountain and ocean views, Pezula enjoys a setting that has to be seen to be believed. It nestles in its own golf estate on an exclusive cliff-
Beaches, lakes, mountains and rivers provide endless opportunity for leisure and outdoor adventure. Within the town of Knysna, craft shops, flea-
The area around Knysna is a veritable Garden of Eden. This is home of the only forest elephant in South Africa, the rare Pansy Shell, the brilliantly coloured, and elusive, Knysna Loerie, a plethora of waterfowl and forest birds, dolphins and visiting whales.
• 5 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• Domestic flights: Johannesburg (or Cape Town) -
• Car hire: 6 days Group C VW Polo to include unlimited mileage and maximum cover insurance
• 3 x 18 holes per person, incl carts as per itinerary
• 1 x lunch at Zachary’s Restaurant to the value of R250
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Arrive Johannesburg/Cape Town International Airport. Board flight to George. Collect vehicle at airport and drive to Pezula Hotel and Spa Resort x 5 Nights. Spend remainder of the day exploring the surrounding area or simply relax at the hotel.
Play Pezula Golf Course, golf cart and halfway house included.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the quaint seaside town of Knysna and go on a boat trip on the lagoon through to the Knysna Heads. Be sure to enjoy dinner at any of the fantastic seafood restaurants situated on the famous Knysna Quays.
Play at Oubaai Golf Course. Golf carts are available.Suggested sightseeing after golf: Explore the historic coastal town of Mossel Bay.
Spend day at leisure. Pezula Resort offers fantastic activities for guests to enjoy: horse riding, hiking, canoeing and much more. Enjoy lunch at the Zanzibar Restaurant before perhaps visiting the fantastic spa at Pezula.
Play a round at George Golf Club.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: The Outeniqua Choo-
Spend morning at leisure. Check out and return vehicle to the airport. Board your domestic flight to Johannesburg/Cape Town to connect with you flight back home.
Top Link SA Travel and Consulting
Call us 27-
Email : email@example.com
5 Nights Garden Route Pezula Golf Holiday
Special Local Products