On KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast, under an abundant forest canopy, you will find Zimbali — Zulu for “valley of flowers.” A sanctuary unlike any other in South Africa, this charming and unspoiled region is a nature lover’s wonderland. Dappled shadows from the lush vegetation and cool breezes from the Indian Ocean leave their mark on your soul.
Endless beaches and clear skies invite you to relax and dream. Within this subtropical paradise, set within the serene confines of a coastal forest reserve, you will find the highest expression of exclusive hospitality: Fairmont Zimbali Lodge.
• 5 nights 5 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• Car hire: 6 days Group C VW Polo to include unlimited mileage and maximum cover insurance
• 3 x 18 holes per person, incl carts as per itinerary
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Itinerary- 5 nights/ 6 days
Arrive Johannesburg/Cape Town International Airport. Board flight to Durban. Collect vehicle at airport and drive to Fairmont Zimbali Lodge x 5 Nights. Spend remainder of the day exploring the surrounding area or simply relax on the beach.
Play Zimbali Golf Course, golf cart included.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Enjoy a cultural tour or relax at the health spa.
Play Durban Country Club Golf Course.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit the South African Shark Board research centre or the Ghandi Museum.
Enjoy the day at leisure. The Zimbali Estate offers fantastic recreation activities such as horse riding, tennis, hiking, forest walks and much more. The beautiful and scenic towns along KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast offer spectacular scenery for hiking and bird watching.
Play a round at Prince’s Grant Golf Course, golf cart included.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Drive along the Indian Ocean coastline and visit Shaka's Rock and Umhlanga on your way back to Fairmont Zimbali.
Spend morning at leisure. Check out and return vehicle to the airport. Board your domestic flight to Johannesburg/Cape Town to connect with your flight back home.