• 6 nights 4 star accommodation, twin/double occupancy to include all taxes, breakfast and service charges
• All transfers and sightseeing in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Driver/guide has a Professional Driver Permit (PDP), is a THETA registered tour guide and the vehicle has Passenger Liability Insurance
• Car hire: 7 days Group C VW Polo to include unlimited mileage and maximum cover insurance
• 3 x 18 holes per person, incl carts as per itinerary
• 2 x Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tours
• Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, maps, sightseeing suggestions and restaurant recommendations and other helpful hints
• Top Link Travel and Consulting Tour Specialist on call 24hrs a day
Itinerary- 6 nights/ 7 days
Arrive Cape Town International Airport. You'll be welcomed by a Top Link Guide who will assist you with collecting your rental car. Follow the guide along the scenic route to D'Ouwe Werf Inn, located in the heart of historic Stellenbosch. Spend remainder of the day exploring the leafy avenues, cafés and shops of Stellenbosch or simply relax at D'Ouwe Werf.
Play Stellenbosch Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Explore the student town of Stellenbosch. Visit Spier Village where you have access, within easy walking distance, to a Wine Centre, a seasonal open-air theatre, swimming pools, a spa, children’s activities, craft exhibitions, wildlife encounters, horse riding and a nearby a golf course – and yet still be in the heart of the Winelands.
Full day privately guided Wine Tasting Tour of the Franschhoek Winelands. Visit famous estates such as Rupert and Rothschild Vignerons, Plaisir de Merle and Boschendal.
Play Pearl Valley Golf Course, golf cart included.
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Visit a few of the wine estates on the Paarl Winelands for some wine tasting or a romantic picnic in the vineyards.
Full day privately guided Wine Tasting Tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands. Visit famous estates such as Neethlingshof, Tokara and De Bergkelder
Play De Zalze Golf Course
Suggested sightseeing after golf: Drive to Cape Town and visit the world famous V&A Waterfront. Enjoy a meal at one of the numerous restaurants situated on the waterfront.
Check out after breakfast and return vehicle to the airport where you will board your flight home.